Friday, December 21, 2007

Selling on Amazon

Well today I looked into selling some old tapes and CDs on Amazon. It seems like a pretty simple way to unload some stuff that I never listen to and make some money in the meantime. Some of the things I have include The Age of the Great Goddess and by a woman named Marija Gimbutas and Spiritual Power; Spiritual Practice by Carolyn Myss. I have no idea where I got the first one (so I hope I'm not selling something that I borrowed; oy, that would be pretty bad). The other set of tapes I'm glad to unload. I used to be really into Carolyn Myss, but not anymore, so someone will get a good deal there.

If I can't figure out the Amazon selling thing my BFF Laurie said she'd help, since she's done this before. Meanwhile I'm waiting for a friend to come over so we can break bread and do Shabbat. Should be a nice quiet evening. I'm going to be relishing these next few weeks as I start work at Swedish on the 8th after a trip to Prescott, AZ. A change of scenery will be nice.

No comments: