Monday, November 19, 2007

Find Your Calling? Find a Muse!

So I have this new friend who has just catapulted her way into my life. It's not that I don't have friends but she is unusual. An amazing business woman and a great lover of life with a million interests, I feel so lucky. As she wants to help me figure out what I want to do with my life....you know the whole "find your calling deal". Here I'm 51, and I'm still trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up. I do know my top strengths because there is a great book out there called, Now, Discover Your Strengths....I recently went to Amazon and found out that there is an updated version call Strengthfinder 2.0. Probably well worth the investment. For what it's worth my top strengths are Woo (Wins Others Over), Empathy, Communication, Connector, and Ideation. I'm still looking for the Thing.....and I guess I feel lucky to have found someone who wants to help me figure that out.

No comments: